JakkedRabbitJakkedRabbit

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 4 art Reviews

CooOOOookiE CooOOOookiE

Good style

Very rare for me to get inspiration from another artist recently.
The background accents the subject perfectly and the color scheme is simple yet has impact with the emotional message.
Love it :)
10/10

-JakkedRabbit

Darth-Spanky responds:

Thank you so very much. :) I was watching The Boondocks and just had to try. lol

Doris and Bear... again Doris and Bear... again

Contras and Color!

Giving this an instant 10/10 due to it's very bold and familiar style. Looks as though it belongs in a children book about nightmares. The contras is wonderful and expression on both the character and bear are classic.
I will look forward to more like this unique style.
Awesome.

-JakkedRabbit

Ching Chongin Ching Chongin

Thats a 10

Optimus looks pissed, great use of colors and perspective. The background scenery itself is just beautiful. Your ability to create a crowd of spectators and minimal wasted space shows large dedication to your work.
Loved the game, this is a perfect cover if it ever hits a home counsel system.

TheShadling responds:

THanks alot mate, Im sure they would come up with a better cover than this, if they ever make something for the consoles ;)

Nollaig Shona Duit Nollaig Shona Duit

Beautiful Design

The style is placed with a very suiting vanish point focus at the top of the tree. The character is shaded to perfection not to mention the clothing folds. The Background is phenomenal as I am envious of anyone that knows the art of drawing/painting clouds without them looking "flat".
I have no suggestion on corrections of this piece. Kudos and merry Christmas.